General/Business/Medical/Acade mic English and TOEFL/IELTS:)
MA in English Language and Culture
MA in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
MA in History
Tuto rABC 2015 –
EnglishEverywhere Japan 2015 -
- Onlin e ESL tutor
University of Pécs - International Studies Center 2011-2015
- Taught lessons encompassing a range of skill-building activities for speaking, writing, reading and listening.
- Taught general (all levels), business (all levels), medical and academic English to students who take part in 400/600 lesson preparatory courses.
- Vast intercultural experience. Understands the workings of an intercultural classroom. Aware of cultural differences. Worked with Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Arab students.
- Attende d professional development workshops focused on learning goals and classroom management (Cambridge, Oxford, Macmillan).
- Planned and supervised class projects. (e.g. market research field activity, job interview and human resources, writing business plans and financial forecasts, building a company project - understanding corporate structure etc.)
- Organized supplementary materials in English for all students.
- Engaged in cultural immersion programs.
- Expe rience in working in an international team.
Foreign Rights Manager
- Responsible for managing international relations and publication rights.
- Handle d phone calls with foreign partners/customers.
- Worked with invoices and liabilities.
& nbsp;ESL Tutor
University of Pécs - Foreign Language Department 2006-2010
- Language exam preparation. (IELTS, ECL, Cambridge Language Assessment/Business English, General English)
Experience: 9 years
Dear valued students:)
Let's prepare for your language test together!:) I offer fun and highly professional lessons. Sessions are adapted to your specific needs.
Apart from test preparation you can also learn:
1. Business Communication
2. Medical English
3. Academic English
4. General/Conversational English