Basic Finance and Corporate Finance
Terry College of Business, University of Georgia, USA May 2008Master of Business Administration (MBA), GPA - 3.7 out of 4
National Institute of Technology, Surat, India & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; June 2003
Bachelor of Engineering (BE-Mechanical)
Experience: 7 years
- MBA graduate with a background in Mechanical Engineering coupled with 3 years experience in Project Management & Operations Management in a $50 billion enterprise (Essar Steel Ltd).
- Taught courses in Corporate Finance as a Teaching/Research Assistant at The University of Georgia, US
- Taught courses in Financial Modeling, Financial Management and Investment Banking as an Assistant Professor at Dehradun Institute of Technology, India
- $50,000 savings in raw material achieved through supplier consolidation and purchase standardization.
- Strong quantitative background with high EQ and a diverse work experience