PHYSIOLOGY, PRACTICE OF MEDICINE,ANATOMY,PREVENTIVE AND SOCIAL MEDICINE/COMMUNITY MEDICINE,PATHOLOGY
|languages||Bengali, English, Hindi|
- Completed Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research and Medico Legal System from Symbiosis Centre of Health Care under Symbiosis International University, Pune, Maharashtra. ul>
- Honou rs Marks in Pathology in 2ND BHMS.
Stood 1st in College in 4TH BHMS. Scored highest in College in Practice of Medicine in 4TH BHMS.
- Scored highest in College in Materia medica in 4TH BHMS.
Stood 2nd (with 79%) in Post Graduate Diploma in Medico Legal System and 3rd (with 73%) in Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research.
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Worked as Research Assistant in research project named “ Ultrasonography of the Liver and Spleen and Liver Function Test ( LFT ) as the markers to differentiate between relapse and re infection of vivax malaria in an endemic region in Kolkata” under Grand Challenges Exploration of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
: Paper Presented:
;2. “Genital Prolapse with its homoeopathic approach” at Mahesh Bhattacharyya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital.
(Govt. of West Bengal, India)
[1 ] :Paper Accepted: . “Ameliorat ion Of Kartagener Syndrome By
&nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; of LIGA-2011 at New Delhi. (as a Co author).
Experience: 5 years
Teaching experienced in all mentioned subjects 4-5 years.
- Ex. Clinical Assistance at Sahydri hospital, nagar road, Pune, Maharashtra.
- 1 year housestaffship in Practice of Medicine in Mahesh Bhattacharyya Homoeopathic
Medical Coleege and Hospital & P.G Institution. ( Govt. of West Bengal ).
: Working experiences in the following hospitals during internship.
- Mahesh Bhattacharyya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital and P.G Institution.
- I.D & B.G Hospital, Beliaghata, Kolkata.
- Bally Primary Health Centre, Howrah.
- Chittaranjan Sebasadan, Kolkata.
- Howrah State General Hospital.
: Participated in Polio eradication programme of WHO.
: Participated in Leprosy awareness programme of WHO.