Professional EFL Teacher
- Bachelor of Science in Music Business and Music Production from Middle Tennessee State University
- Received a certificate in teaching English from ITTT
- Taught English to children in the age groups of 6 to 8 year olds and 9 to 12 year olds in Iowa Institute.
- Taught English to Intermediate and Advanced level adults in Iowa Institute.
- Translation of Documents from Spanish to English for a non-profit organization.
- Experience in Translation and Correction for short films and movies
musician and songwriter
- Professor in the Department of Modern Languages at the University of Margarita.
- English Language Teacher at Mariano Picon Salas High School.
- English Language Tutor with experience in giving lessons by Skype and in person.
Experience: 6 years
HOW CAN I HELP YOU LEARN ENGLISH TODAY?
What needs do you have?
- Do you want to study abroad? The TOEFL (Test On English as a Foreign Language) is a requirement – universities in English speaking countries use this to determine if a student is capable of listening, speaking, reading or writing in English at a university level. I can work with you in this area.
- Are you an aspiring writer who wants to write an article or novel in English? A public speaker needing help in preparing a speech for an English audience? A musician looking to perform or write songs in English? In addition to working with you to improve your structures of English such as pronunciation, intonation, grammar, punctuation and word usage, I can also suggest many general tips and techniques of writing, public speaking and music composition that can help you to be more successful in your occupation.
I am a professional EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teacher with six years of experience in teaching at a university level as a Modern Languages professor, at a high school level as a foreign language teacher, and privately as a tutor. Contact me today!