Integrated English! Study with me. ...
* Bachelor of Science in Office Administration, major in Office Management.
* TESL or Teaching English as a Second Language, Certified.
* Diploma in Basic English for Business and Tourism, Certified.
* Freelance English Tutor since 2009 to Korean children, university students, and the working class.
* English Teacher at SDA Language School, Silang, Cavite, Philippines (2006-2010; 2016-2017)
* Experienced in teaching Integrated Conversation English. It covers the 4 Basic English skills; reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
* Experienced in teaching English to all age group of people. 4 years old to 70 years old.
* Experienced in teaching basic grammar, reading, writing, and pronunciation.< p> I am a responsible English Teacher with excellent communication skills demonstrated by 11 years of teaching experience. I am committed, patient, motivated, enthusiastic teacher with a strong desire to encourage the student's learning atmosphere.
Experience: 11 years
I am not a Native Speaker, but English is an Official Language of my country the Philippines. I have know English language and I have learned it quite well, and I have been an English Teacher for 11 years now.
The reason I give a 10 minute free class is for me to easily assess you what lessons or books to be used in the class. All materials/books I use for my classes are in PDF files.
2 techs use to view the lessons in class:
1) Teamviewer---Students have to have a teamviewer installed to connect to my computer to see and read the lessons from my computer screen.
2) Skype (share screen option)
In the class:
* You will describe about their day, like at work or at school, etc (optional).
* You will answer some conversational questions that are related to life, work, travel, and many more.
* You will read a short story. Reading is a very important skill in English, so it is a must in the class. In my observation, reading is one of the best ways to improve student's fluency not only in reading, but in pronunciation as well. The stories are about great people and their achievements, adventures, some countries' culture and customs, and many more.
* After reading the story, you are asked to summarize or explain the story.
* Discussion. ... Lastly,
* You will also get assessment in grammar, pronunciation, and writing.
***My availability is from 8:00 am to 11:00 am, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Central European Time), every Sundays to Thursdays.
SEE YOU IN MY CLASS! :)