1. Adult Literacy in English at college (2014-2015)
2. Lead Instructor, Science Club, Udaan India Foundation, Mumbai(July-Present)
Experience: 1 years
I am Swati Agarwal, a 25 year old Media Professional.
Traveller. Student for Life. Passionate. Self Driven. Public Speaker. Artist. Language Lover. Culture Enthusiast. Graphologist. Yogi.
My Education Qualifications are as follows:
1) B.Tech(IT) RV College of Engineering, Bengaluru [2008-12]
2) Grooming and Personality Development 9-month Residential Program from Good Shepherd Finishing School, Ooty [2012-13] with following Certifications:
- Diploma in Fashion Design and Clothing Construction: NIFT Tirupur
- Business English Certification (BEC-High): Cambridge University
- DELF A1 French Certification: Alliance Français
3)PGDM in Strategic Marketing and Communications with specialization in Media Management from MICA, Ahmedabad [2013-15]
I love learning from everything and everyone. More so, when I can do both of these by adding value to the lives of people around me in terms of beliefs, attitudes, and mindsets. Teaching is something I have always been immensely passionate about, even as a child when I would do mock teach sessions with my siblings. I would like to use my skills and knowledge to the benefit of the maximum number of people.
I believe in living life to the fullest. I like to live and let live. I like to challenge my ideas and belittle the comfort zone. I would rather do something and regret rather than not doing it. I believe that Life is what we make out of it. An open mind, respect and approachability is all I seek at work. I feel dispassionate work is doing disservice to self. I hope to build my students on these values.