Raspberry PI programming and settings - from beginners to expert
- Electrical engineer M.Sc.
- 6 years working experience (software developer and PLC engineer)
- I am dealing with home automation in my job
- You can find me on freelancer sites also - in Raspberry PI topic
Experience: 6 years
Hi, I am Laci, from Hungary. I am an Electrical engineer, programmer - as professional and freelancer. I am happy when I can help or teach someone.
I have a lot of experience with remote teaching - via Skype, Teamviewer. I quickly answer all questions raised by e-mail.
I am dealing with Raspberry PI every day - for my job and hobby too. This course main objective is to learn Raspberry PI basics, but it is possible to learn about higher level features.
You can find me on freelancer sites also: Toptal, Upwork, etc.
- I will show you how to install linux to your Raspberry PI
- Linux (Raspbian) basics
- Python programming basics
- GPIO programming
- Embedded webserver (Apache, PHP, HTML)
- Wi-Fi settings
- Online reachable web-camera
- Motion detection
- Home automation basics (custom, openHAB)
- Wi-Fi access point
- RS232/RS485, Modbus communciation