Mathematics (A-levels, GCSE)
I have recently completed a Ph.D. in engineering. For my research, I used the mathematical principles that I learnt in the UK school system and throughout my undergraduate chemical engineering degree.
Between 2012 an 2014, I taught third year undergraduate students how to implement fluid dynamics and process modelling principles in real life applications. This involved using complex algebraic, integration and differentiation principles.
Currently I am looking to teach school level mathematics whilst I take a break between completing the Ph.D. and finding a more specialised job to my field of expertise.
Experience: 2 years
My teaching has the following structure:
1. Evaluate the student's goals and required syllabus
2. Assess the student's capabilities to highlight strengths and weaknesses
3. Learn the required theory by going back to the basics
4. Practice the learnt theory through set tasks and homework
5. If the student has a good grasp of the learnt areas, repeat step 2