I am a qualified Spanish Teacher
- &nb sp; &nb sp; Degree in teaching
- Certificate in teaching Spanish as a second language from University Juan Carlos l and European institute of managerial studies in Granada (Spain).
- Several certificates from University Comillas (Madrid) in coaching and mentoring students with different levels.
Experience: 5 years
I am a qualified teacher with five years of experience, I teach different subjects to students with different levels and teach Spanish to children and adults.
Like Confucio (philosopher) said: “They told it to me and I forgot it; I saw it and understood it; I did it and learned it "
All my methodology is based on “learning by doing”, it is the best way to learn and not forget it.
With me you will learn:
- Grammar and vocabulary through different types of activities related to daily, like reading an article from a newspaper or magazine, or listening to a conversation from radio, listening the news from tv….
Ability or competences:
- To Read and understand any type of text.
- To understand a conversation.
- To be able to communicate in a familiar situation in places such as: hotels, restaurants, shops, airports….
- To write any type of text using a properly grammar and vocabulary.
My classes will be adapted to all levels and all material which we use is free, I will give to you.
On the other hand if someone wants to learn something specific, I will adapt.
The first 30 minutes are free of charge we will use it to answer some questions and see what level you have got so that I can adapt my classes to your level.