Currently undergoing a psycology EPQ lookng at creative therapy and anxiety.
Run a facebook mental health support page
Sports leader award
Publication (motivation self record) journal used in CAMHS psychology circulation ( child and adolescent mental health service)
Creative positive affirmation posters in circulation in PAPYRUS, OCD Action and Action on Depression
Contributio n to Pebble Lodge (inpaitent mental health facility) patient activity booklet particually art work
Level 2 award in the Skate UK program
Experience: 2 years
Life coaches support and encourage people to help them fulfil their potential and make the most of their lives.
Together we would:
- Talk about your situation
- Discuss your values, attitudes and beliefs
- Help youto set suitable goals for change
- Break down these goals into small steps
- Look at ways of overcoming barriers and setbacks
- Support you to stay motivated and committed.
- Help you take control of their situation in areas such as relationships, careers, fitness, work-life balance and self-confidence
Barriers may include things like social anxiety, depression, OCD, lack of motivation, difficult situations, PTSD etc