Russian language (all levels, business, IT)
- I’ve a degree in Writing and Simultaneous translation (Russian->English->Russi
-Moreover I have been teaching English offline for over 3 years.
-I’ve been working in the official language testing organization certificated by the Russian Government. Exellen russian language skills is the main priority.
Experience: 3 years
Hello, My name is Alexey, I’m a Russian currently living in the High North of Russia.
I’ve been working in the sphere of Russian language testing - TORFL (Test of Russian as a foreign language) and every day I work with people from all over the world.
These people are different ranging from students to highly qualified specialists. Since January 2015 they need to pass Russian language test in order to get permission to work in Russia, get permanent residence or Russian citizenship.
I’m also a pilot of virtual airlines and I really like travelling (I was in 27 countries)
- The first thing I need to know is the purpose of learning Russian. Russian for exchange students differs from Russian for business or tourism. I also discover student’s individual preferences.
- Then I discover level of Russian (from A1 to C1) I have a set of questions and task to define level of Russian with the maximum accuracy.
- Then we start classes, I provide all materials in PDF, audio and video files. We cover all aspects (grammar, vocabulary, phonetics, reading)
- After some classes you will have practice of speaking with another person. I will invite one or two people (man and woman) and you will be able to practice and feel yourself more confident.
In my classes I give not only Russian language skills but also deep knowledge of Russian mentality, cultural aspects and behavior patterns.