English - Speaking, Writing, Reading, Listening
- University of Belgrade, Faculty of Languages, Belgrade, Serbia, Department for English Language, Culture and Literature
- Master academic studies in Methodology and American Literature (average mark: 10.00)
- Holder of TEFL certificate issued in Valletta, Malta
- Proficiency (CPE) level of English language knowledge
- teaching children, adults, senior citizens and people whose mother tongue is not Serbian
- teaching English to children with special educational needs
- experience in teaching Business English and English for Specific Purpose
- planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of English classes
- training/mentoring; I was given increasing levels of responsibility including training new members of the team
- teaching ’Business English for Hotel and Catering Service
- part-time translator, working on translating projects for scientific research
- Leader of the project ‘Serbia and Germany together again’, developing International cooperation and overcoming cultural and historical differences between Serbia and Germany
- Teaching approach: I love teaching English and I always organize my lessons according to my student's needs and level.
I try to make my lessons interesting, enjoyable, easy and fun. I think that vocabulary and conversation are both very important, that's why I encourage my students to speak English all the time. The more they talk, the more they learn.
I believe in the interaction between tutor and student and it is very important for both of them. My students do role-plays, listening, reading, writing and speaking activities, as well as grammar exercises.
Experience: 15 years
Hello, my name is Snezana Mitrovic and I'm 42 years old and currently living in Belgrade, Serbia. I am a native Serbian speaker and teach English and Serbian. I can speak the following languages fluently: English, French, Serbian.
I was born in England and I have lived there since I was 16. I've been teaching English for 15 years and I love it. I am a committed and dedicated professional with experience in teaching. I'm an articulate qualified English teacher who is able to effectively communicate with students from diverse backgrounds of varying degrees of ability.
I enjoy meeting new people, traveling, dancing salsa, reading, cooking...