Business Studies, Financial Accounting , Cost and Management accounting
Highly seasoned and meticulous High School Accounting Teacher with a strong record of classroom success. Able to explain complicated mathematical and accounting principles to a variety of professional and non-professional audiences. Adept at handling high volumes of student paperwork with complete accuracy and efficiency.Core Qualifications
- Ex tensive professional and academic accounting experience
- High expertise in accountancy instruction and curriculum
- Excellent skills at motivating students to think critically and creatively
- Strong skills in consulting and coordinating with teaching colleagues and administrators
- Outst anding oral and written communication skills
- Superior skills in managing student behavior
Experience: 2 years
Financial accounting is a specialized branch of accounting that keeps track of a company's financial transactions. Using standardized guidelines, the transactions are recorded, summarized, and presented in a financial report or financial statement such as an income statement or a balance sheet.
cost accounting is a task of collecting, analyzing, summarizing and evaluating various alternative courses of action. Its goal is to advise the management on the most appropriate course of action based on the cost efficiency and capability. Cost accounting provides the detailed cost information that management needs to control current operations and plan for the future.
Taxation refers to the act of a taxing authority actually levying tax. Taxation as a term applies to all types of taxes, from income to gift to estate taxes. It is usually referred to as an act; any revenue collected is usually called "taxes."