- Dedicated, resourceful and goal-driven professional educator with a solid commitment to the social and academic growth and development of every child.
- An accommodating and versatile individual with the talent to develop inspiring hands-on lessons that will capture a child's imagination and breed success.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated educator who wants all children to be successful learners.
- Committed to creating a classroom atmosphere that is stimulating and encouraging to students.
- Aptitude to remain flexible, ensuring that every child's learning styles and abilities are addressed.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills to foster meaningful relationships with students, staff and parents.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently individualize instruction, based on student's needs and interests.
- Exceptional ability to establish cooperative, professional relationships with parents, staff and administration.
- Professional Educator with diverse experience and strong track record fostering child-centered curriculum and student creativity.
- Warm and caring teacher who wants all children to be successful learners and works to create a classroom atmosphere that is stimulating, encouraging, and adaptive to the varied needs of students.
- Committed to professional ethics, standards of practice and the care and education of young children.
- A self-directed, action-oriented professional with over 5 year's experience in education and community service.
- Proven abilities in problem solving, people management and motivation.
- A self-starter with high energy enabling maximum and efficient work under pressure.
- Accustomed to working in a multicultural environment that emphasizes inclusion.
- Experienced in developing curriculum as well as conducting teach training and parenting programs.
- Introduces concepts into curriculum related to life and social skills.
- Thoroughly enjoys working with children and encourages creative expression.
- Talented teacher of grades K-1, committed to maintaining high standards of education with emphasis on developing readings skills in pupils.
- Enthusiastic, committed educator with innate ability to understand and motivate children.
- Strive to build student self-esteem and encourage understanding of cultural diversity, gender differences and physical limitations.
- Create a cooperative community in the classroom; model for students the importance of mutual respect and cooperation among all community members.
- Skilled in adapting to students' diverse learning styles.
- Experienced in one-on-one tutoring and group instruction of ESL.
Experience: 5 years
Reading my student will be able to read, speak, write for just 20 days.