LINEAR INTEGRATED CIRCUITS
Abdul Razzak Kalsekar Polytechnic Panvel India
Excellent track record fostering, motivating and encouraging
Experience as a project developer in THINK LAB.
Record engaging students and developing thier critical thinking,
leading to above average results.
Experience: 5 years
About meChapter No. 1. Introduction to Operational Amplifier (OPAMP) Chapter No. 2 Op-Amp Configuration Chapter No. 3 Applications of Op-Amp Chapter No. 4 Filter Chapter No. 5. Timers Chapter No. 6. Oscillators
At the end of the course the student should be able to:
- The students will able to describe working principle of OP-AMP and its Application
- The students will able to Design electronic circuit using OPAMP for various mathematical operations.
- The students will able to Design and describe electronic circuit using OPAMP for industrial application.
- The students will able to Design electronic circuit using timer IC's
- The students will able to Analyze the response of frequency selective circuit such as PLL with respect to the incoming signal.