Physical, Inorganic and Organic Chemistry
- BS-MS Dual Degree in Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali (2007-2012 batch),First Class
- Secured All India Rank 26 in CSIR-NET 2012 (National Eligibility Test) among 5.5 lakh students who took the test.
- Secured All India Rank 221 in GATE 2013 (Percentile=98.2) Examination conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- Secured Extended merit list in the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Indian Institute of Technology and was thus among the top 2% of the 300,000 students who wrote the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-07).
- Reci pient of ‘Inspire fellowship’ by the ‘Department of Science, Government of India’.
- CSIR-JRF fellowship 2012
- Research publication "N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalysed Aerobic Oxidation of Aromatic Aldehydes to Aryl Esters using Boronic Acids" Org. Biomol. Chem. 2012, 10, 848.
- Presented poster at American Geophysical Union (AGU) international conference “First PTRMS measurements of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) from a Suburban site in India during the Monsoon Season”, Vinayak Sinha*, Apurv Saxena, Chinmoy Sarkar, 2011 (A41B-0064).
Conference/Seminar s attended &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p;
- MPIC Germany - DST India Partner Group Workshop on Atmospheric Chemistry (March 5-6, 2012)
- American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting in San Francisco, USA (December 2011)
- J-NOST Co nference, Mohali (Dec, 2011).
English Proficiency & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
- G RE : 305, Quantitative: 160, Verbal: 145, AW: 3.0
- TOEFL-IBT : 91
Experience: 3 years
I am exceptionally well in teaching Chemistry. I have thorough knowledge in this subject and I have the passion for teaching too.