Statistics and Probability
I'm a Master in Engineering. I have been teaching Mathematics and Programming for over 8 years.
I'm working on Mathematical Modelling and I make multiple statistical and probalistic models on a daily basis.
Experience: 8 years
This course is suitable for Beginner and Intermediate level learners in Statistics and Probability. The following topics will be taught:
1) Measures of Central Tendency and Spread
2) Data Comparision
3) Independent and Dependent Events
4) Permutations and Combinations
5) Probability Distribution and Random Variables
7) Hypothesis Testing (Inferential Statistics)
8) Introduction to Advanced Statistics