Looking for new goals after holidays? Learn Spanish! I will help you!
About me: I am 32 years old, more than ten years of experience as a personal assistant giving support to Managing Directors and special projects with a high degree of efficiency; point person for managers, sales teams, clients and vendors to ensure proper lines of communication in multinational companies.
Currently, I work as a freelance Spanish writer and corrector.
I have a Tourism degree, a Master in Management and HR and am a Senior Technical in Business Communication Protocol and Institution.
I speak English and Italian.
I have excellent communication skills, problem resolution abilities and confidentiality; knowledge in business protocol and organization of events. I manage social media in an expert level too.
Experience: 13 years
I am a native Spanish speaker from Argentina, but have been lived to Spain for 14 years!
If you choose me as your Spanish teacher, I can offer you the follow subjects:
- All Spanish levels: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Are you going to visit a Spanish-speaking country and want to be prepared?
- Introduction to Spanish tourism vocabulary.
- Do you have a job interview in Spanish?
- I help you to prepare the interview and give you assertiveness advice.
- Spanish Business vocabulary. Presentations. Conferences.
- Spanish lessons for children and adolescents.
- Lessons to your needs.
Contact me for a free trial class. If you like, we will find the day and time that fits your schedule. I offer classes for half an hour, an hour, etc.
The aims of my classes are to practice conversation, writing and grammar, but you point out the areas in which you want to focus more.
I speak English and Italian. Visit my linkedin:
You can contact me by e-mail or Skype:
I will be happy to give you more information!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
1 class of 60 minutes = 8$ / 7,50€ --> 10 classes, 2 free classes = 64$/60€.