|languages||Bengali, English, Hindi|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :-
- High School from in Science Stream. (2004-05)
- Diploma in Computer Applications. (2006-06)
- Intermedia te in Maths Stream. (2006-07)
- BCA from IGNOU (2007-14)
- BA from Kanpur University (2009-13)
KNOWLEDGE & EXTRA SKILLS :-
Certified Windows Active Directory,
- Microsoft Exchange. Strong, autonomous problem solving approach.
- Excellent customer service skills Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi task and priorities, in a busy working environment.
- MS Office 365, including an in depth understanding of Outlook and its features.
- Remote Desktop tool experience (Log me in, Bomgar, Team Viewer).
Experience: 4 years
Operating System (OS) is a collection of software that manages computer hardware resources and provides common services for computer programs. The operating system is a vital component of the system software in a computer system.
For hardware functions such as input and output and memory allocation, the operating system acts as an intermediary between programs and the computer hardware,although the application code is usually executed directly by the hardware and frequently makes system calls to an OS function or is interrupted by it. Operating systems are found on many devices that contain a computer – from cellular phones and video game consoles to web servers and supercomputers.
Examples of popular desktop operating systems include Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X and its variants, and Linux. So-called mobile operating systems include Android and iOS.
This tutorial will take you through step by step approach while learning Operating System concepts.
This reference has been prepared for the computer science graduates to help them understand the basic to advanced concepts related to Operating System.
Before you start proceeding with this tutorial, I'm making an assumption that you are already aware about basic computer concepts like what is keyboard, mouse, monitor, input, output, primary memory and secondary memory etc. If you are not well aware of these concepts then I will suggest to go through our short tutorial on Computer Fundamentals.