Learn Dutch with native, passionate and qualified teacher.
|languages||Dutch, English, French|
- Formation Sciences du langage : phonétique et phonologie (Bruxelles, Belgique)
- Formation à la méthodologie de la motivation globale (Bruxelles, Belgique)
- DAEFLE (Bruxelles, Belgique)
- Staatsexamens Nederlands als tweede taal (NT2)
- IELTS : International English Language Testing System (Bruxelles, Belgique)
- Business English (Sydney, Australie)
- CNaVT : Certificaat Nederlands als Vreemde Taal (Bruxelles, Belgique)
- CESS en immersion néerlandophone (Bruxelles, Belgique)
In my current position in Brussels, I am teaching both in urban school districts and private, to groups of students who have very diverse learning styles and needs. I am challenged to be creative, nurturing and most of all, patient.
Teaching classes of different types ( children, teens and adults , in groups or individually ) has allowed me to use a flexible approach suited to the student and his needs
I have a passion for EdTech, graphic design, travel and languages. I am always seeking and using new fun and interactive resources to help my students improve their levels quickly and effectively.
Experience: 3 years
Dear Future Students‚
I am a passionate and qualified teacher, with over 3 years experience of teaching and tutoring at a variety of levels, from students totally new up to those needing help with academic test and writing.
Tailored private Dutch courses to suit your learning needs and goals, whether learning Dutch for pleasure, travel(...) or to work/live in a Dutch environment.
Intuitive and interactive method to develop the following four skills in a progressive way and on the long term: Speak, Listen, Write, Read.
A1 - A2 - B1 - B2 - C1 - C2
*Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
Feedback and pedagocial resources included.