An ESL teacher with a strong background in business
hour TEFL course.
C omputeach IT Training
- CompT IA Security+ exam &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; July, 2014
- CompTIA Network+ exam May, 2014
- MTA Security Fundamentals March, 2014
- MTA Networking Fundamentals January, 2014
- CompTIA A+ certificate December, 2013
N ovaMova, Kiev, Ukraine
L ondon Metropolitan University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology. 2013
Pass obtained with eligibility for Chartered Membership of the BPS (British Psychological Society).
- Post Graduate Certificate in Psychology 2010 – 2011
K ings College London
- Advanced Russian evening course October 2010
T he Czech Centre, London
- Czech language evening course 2007 – 2008
U niverzita Karlova (Charles University) Prague
- Czech language course (Intermediate level) 2006 – 2007
U niversity College London (UCL).
- Czech language evening course 2005 – 2006
U niversity of the West of England, Bristol
U niversity College London (UCL)
- BA Russian & Management Studies. 2000 – 2002
The Alliance Française
Experience: 2 years
In todays world, and indeed the business world, having a high functioning level of English is essential. This is where i can help you and cater any lessons specific to your current needs. For example, you might be preparing a presentation for a new project and want to impress your audience.
Please do feel free to contact me regarding anything specific