Mid school, High School and College Math , Chemistry and Biology
|languages||English, Hindi, Kannada, Sanskrit|
Chegg Tutors – Bangalore, India
- Tutored students in all subject areas in which they required assistance.
- Used a variety of teaching methods depending on individual learning style.
- Provided video tutoring using online platform to students.
- Assisted with test preparation homework help study skills and improved note taking.
- Helped students’ master material content.
Skooli – Bangalore, India
- Provided tutoring instruction in math, science and English to students K-12.
- Assisted learners at all levels with content area needs.
- Provided instruction in an asynchronous online learning format.
- Conducted needs assessments and designed individualized tutoring services according to student needs.
- Demonstrated lessons using video streaming.
MyPrivateTutor – Bangalore, India
- Developed interesting course plans to meet academic, intellectual and social needs of students.
- Developed and implemented interesting and interactive learning mediums to increase student understanding of course materials.
- Routinely met with students' parents regarding in-class issues and learning interruptions to discuss solutions.
- Performed student background reviews to develop tailored lessons based on student needs.
- Used variety of teaching techniques to encourage student critical thinking and discussion in 11th grade Chemistry course.
- Instructed 10-11th grade levels of Algebra I and Algebra II.
- Designed lesson plans focused on age and level-appropriate material.
IBM Pvt Ltd – Bangalore, India
- Have 3+ year experience in IBM (headquartered in Armonk, USA).
- Certified Lotus Notes Professional, Lotus Notes Developer and Domino Administrator.
- Have an excellent client interfacing skills, worked with Asia Pacific, US and European clients.
- Received recognition for demonstrating knowledge and capabilities for embracing challenges and working towards Client success.
- Have served as Blackberry Enterprise Administrator for all geographies.
E XTRA – CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Secu red 1st place on presenting a Technical Paper on ‘Human Heart Monitoring Wireless System’ in ‘TECHNIDARSHAN11’, a National lev el Technical Symposi um held at NMAMIT, Nitte.
- Present ed a Technical Paper on ‘Real time Obstacle avoidance by an Autonomous Mobile Robot’ in ‘EMINENCE-11’, a State Level Technical Symposium held at PESITM, Shimoga.
- Participate d in IT-Quiz at ‘EMINENCE-11’, a State Level Technical Symposium".
- Presente d a Technical Paper on ‘Multicore Resource Management’ in ‘Techzone 2K10 - a State Level Technical Symposium’ held at JNNCE, Shimoga.
- Attended workshop on Robotics and Microcontroller Programming conducted&nbs p;by Li2-Innovations Pvt Ltd.
- Participated in First Nationwide Biotechnology Olympiad held on 30th Aug, 2006 in India and abroad.
- Secured 1st place in State level Essay Competition 2005 conducted by Spectrum Rural Development & Educational Society®, Dharwad. Secured 100% marks in Introduction Test for High School students in Vedic Mathematics on Nov, 2002.
- Completed my Classical music Junior and Senior grade Vocal and Bharatanatyam Junior.
- Actively participated in essay writings, debate competition, singing and dance, arts and crafts. Taken part in cultural activities and sports held in school and colleges.
- Position of Responsibility: Worked as Editor of SAIL, a Tech. Magazine jointly published by Depts. of Electronics and Tele-Communication Branches of JNNCE.
Keen learner, Hard Working, Flexible, sincere, diligent, responsive, creative, optimistic, good listener with Leadership Qualities.
Classical Dancing (Bharatanatyam)
Arts and Crafts
· Place of Birth: Karnataka, India
- · Date of Birth: 15th June, 1990
- · Nationality: Indian
- · Sex: Female
- · Status: Not Married
- · Languages: English, Kannada, Hindi, Sanskrit
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Experience: 6 years
Friendly and energetic Tutor with 6 years expertise in one to one teaching service. Motivated to help students driven to create an environment that promotes hands-on learning for children at all stages of the learning process.
- Good understanding of all teaching methods and learning styles.
- Able to convey material to students in an easy to understand manner.
- Assists students with homework questions and test preparation strategies.
- Able to teach students in Science, Math and English of all classes.
- Excellent interpersonal and assessment skills.
- Strong teaching presentation verbal and written communication.
- Exceptional communicator with advanced problem-solving skills.
- Well versed in collaborating with teachers and parents to best meet each individual’s unique needs.
- Attentive to the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of each student.
Material Development: Created mock tests targeting class students to create an engaging educational experience.
Process Improvement: Improved learning approach that resulted in positive outcome.
Team Building and Leadership: Created collaborative classroom experience through group assessments.
Lesson Planning: Introduced new learning methods to ensure total comprehension for all students.
Plan Development: Planned and conducted activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provided students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
Goal Setting: Established clear objectives for all lessons/projects and communicated with students, achieving a total understanding of grading rubric and overall class expectations.
Counseling: Served as student mentor and counselor for students when academic problems and personal adjustments arose, meeting with guardians to reach solutions.
Technology Integration: Increased student participation and test scores by introducing relevant computer programs and exercises to encourage student interest and enjoyment.
Parent Communication: Regularly met with parents to discuss student issues and course weakness areas.
Student-Centered Curriculum Planning: Developed quarterly evaluation for students to give feedback about current curriculum and suggest alternative course materials and subjects for remainder of year.
2012 Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) : Electronics and Communication
Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering – Shimoga, Karnataka, India
Secured 80% - Passed with Distinction
2008 12th Grade : PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology)
Sri Aurobindo Pre-University– Shimoga, Karnataka, India
Secured 90% - Passed with Distinction
2006 10th Grade
Poorna Prajna Education Centre – Shimoga, Karnataka, India
Secured 96.3% - District Topper