English - British, American, Business, Conversation
1. Training corporate personnel, including executives, managers, and entrepreneurs (businessmen).
2. Training school, college, and university students at all levels of English, particularly from Intermediate to Advance.
3. Conducting Business English seminars.
4. Conducting English speaking clubs with groups of 10 to 40 students.
5. Training in Business English, Conversation Practice, Writing Practice, Reading and Listening Enhancement, and English grammar.
6. Bachelors in Commerce, specialising in Secretarial Practice and Business Administration.
7. Three certificates in 3D Graphics Design.
8. Winner of an English story writing competition organised by Level Up Games India Inc., in 2005.
9. Published an English story in The Financial Times, India in 2006, via Level Up Games India Inc.
Experience: 5 years
I have been teaching English since 2008 and working with the language since 2001, as an author, editor, publisher, and web developer. I run a small business and spiritual service proprietorship, called Angel Grove Studio - https://angelgrovestudio.com.
It would be my honour and privilege to share my knowledge and skills with you, to engage you in bright, stimulating conversation, and enhance your English skillset.
I am currently training students on a Japanese service known as DMM Eikaiwa and you can see the reviews on my profile there - http://eikaiwa.dmm.com/teacher/index/8110/ (Use Google Chrome browser to automatically translate the Japanese content, especially the student reviews).
I have trained Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, Italian, Pakistani, and Indian students till date. The student's comments attest to my skill and dedication to my work.
I look forward to training you. Let's have a wonderful session together.