Hello everyone! My name is Anna.
I'm a professional English teacher with a Bachelor's degree, now obtaining my Master's in International Baccalaureate.
S o as to prove my expertise on an international level I've also passed CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) and TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) and now I'm preparing for CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English).
I've been working with all sorts of students, from elementary to advanced, from children to adults, for more than 5 years both via Skype and individually.
Experience: 5 years
* GENERAL ENGLISH - a classical course that'll help you to get to the next level of the English language acquisition;
* GRAMMAR - taking a closer look at the grammar points you are struggling with;
* ENGLISH THROUGH FILMS - watching a film, learning new vocabulary, doing tasks on new expressions, discussing points, writing reviews (1 lesson per week);
* ENGLISH THROUGH HARRY POTTER - reading the book (the 1st one) chapter by chapter, working with new words, watching videoclips, discussing points (1-2 lessons per week);
* INTERNATIONAL EXAMS - preparation for KET, PET, FCE, CAE.