Learn Korean by a native speaker
|country||Korea, Republic of|
|languages||English, German, Korean|
I majored in International Hospitality Management in Switzerland and achieved Bachelor of Science (BSc).
After graduation I've built 3 years of working experience in Singapore and Korea in field of Marketing and Hospitality.
Now I'm working as a Marketing executive in a local Korean company based in Seoul. Here I speak Korean and English daily.
I have been a private Korean tutor for more than two years.
Experience: 2 years
I'm a native Korean speaker and offer Korean classes online.
I've taught more than 50 students from a variety of countries.
As students live in different countries, I run lessons online via Skype.
Shown below is the detail of my teaching approach.
1. I distribute the learning materials in PDF file to my students, before we start the lesson. Students print out the PDF files and the class is progressed with the real paper materials.
2. While on the lesson, Korean conversation is focused in parallel with the grammar. In the end of the lesson, you will be able to make your own sentence based on the grammar of that day.
3. Once students become intermediate, we start to read Korean story books and discuss about the context. With this learning method students are able to practice reading, speaking and listening.
4. After the lesson students can write a short composition and will get the correction. In this way Korean writing skill is improved.
5. I share my personal messenger with my students so that students are able to get in touch with me anytime for any questions.