Power point, excel, .net, sql server,MYSQL(racle),c,c++
|languages||English, Kannada, Telugu|
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have 3.0 years of experience on teaching.
- Pr eviously worked as Software Engineer for 1+ year in Bangalore.
- Ability to work in a team or individual and having confidence to take up any responsibility.
- Plan ned and implemented internal events with the proper coordination with the supportive officials along with the community representatives.
- Abi lity to quickly learn new concepts together with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess good Analytical and Programming skills.
. Net Technologies :   ; ASP.NET 2.0, C#. Net, VB.Net Languages & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; :   ; C, C++
caree r Background
- Worked at SEA college, Bangalore from October 2012 to January 2013 on contract position.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at JB Institute of Technology College, Tirupati from June 2009 to January 2012.
- Developed Faculty Feed Back System project for JBICT, JBIPGC on Platform: ASP.NET with C#.NET from July- 2011 to January - 2012.
- Worked as Software Engineer , bangalore from December 2007 to May 2009.
- Married and Relocated to Bangalore on March 2012
Discipline &nb sp; &nb sp; &nb sp; &nb sp; University/College Year of Pass &n bsp; &n bsp; Percentage MCA &nb sp; &nb sp; SV University, Tirupati 2007 74.0%< /p>
Bcom computer &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; SV University, Tirupati 2004 74.45%
Intermediate- CEC &nb sp; Board of intermediate 2001 &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; 76%
Secondary education &nb sp; Secondary education board & nbsp; 1999 &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; 65%
Professi onal Background: SUBJECTS DEALED WITH
- I ntroductory programming(c++) – For MCA I Semester
- Accounts And Financial Management – For II semester
- Software Engineering(Rational Rose Tool) – For MCA III semester
- Database Management System (ORACLE)– For MCA IV Semester
- User Interface Design Lab(.Net Lab) – For MCA IV semester
- System Programming – For MCA V semester
- E-commerce - For B.Tech III year 2nd semester and MCA-IV semester
- Major and minor project guidance for V and VI semester students
MCA III Semester Seminar In charge
- Work ed as a Seminar In charge for IV semester and V semester
- As one of the member of Internal Events, conducted the following events:
- Rainbow [A COLOURFUL DAY]
- ATM 2k9 – Next Generation
- MAP 2k9 – Managerial event
- Web Designing – Future Software Engineers
of the Core members in Placement Cell.
- For all events and functions acted as mentor for students in speeches.
- C++, Operating System, Software Engineering, Computer Organization, Database Management System, Networking.
- Pos ting blogs related to .Net from http://nandan a-dotnethelp.blogspot.com< /li>
- Successfully guided/acted as mentor for 40+ students for Major project
- 100% students pass percentage in Software Engineering and DBMS subject handled by me.
- Planning to issue articles on .NET
- Participated in all extra curriculum activities actively conduced for faculty members
Experience: 3 years
I am interested to tech c,c++, .net-ASP.net,c#.net,vb.net Sql server 2015, Oracle-Mysql . I worked as lecturer for 3+ year for MCA students.