I am currently in my second year of teaching. I have taught Grade 2, and Grade 3 & 4. I am currently teaching kindergarten.
I have a Bachelor of Education which I obtained at the University of Auckland in New Zealand. Whilst at university I received very high grades for all subjects. As teaching is something I am passionate about, I tried my hardest on all assignments.
Experience: 2 years
Hello! I'm Rebekah and I am a kindergarten teacher (5 year olds). I love my job and am passionate about what I do. I wanted to create this course to hopefully inspire others to choose the beautiful job of teaching.
This course that enables you to learn about the day in the life of a teacher (ideal if you are deciding/are studying to be a teacher). You will learn about about the following:
- The different types of tests that are expected for teachers
- Some of the different subjects that are taught at elementary school
- Behaviour management strategies
- Resources you can use once you become fully registered
- How much work is actually involved in being a teacher
Also, this course will enable you to ask questions about anything you would like to know before taking the step in becoming a teacher!
I hope to hear from you soon :)