Di rector and Manager –GR Tutors Service Pvt ltd, Grade Results, Inc. Nov 2006
- &nbs p;9 + years of experience in Tutoring and Management.
&n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; Adept in workforce planning, recruitment, training & development and policy implementation.
- Hands-on expertise in compensation & benefits, payroll, statutory aspects & HR functions. Successfully led Projects and initiatives ensuring it’s implemented on time.
- P roficient in applying a logical & methodical approach towards attaining corporate objectives & tasks.
- Deftly able to manage employee relationships and provide essential support.
- Managing with day-to-day operations and involved in various decisions for the development of the organization.
- Tutore d hundreds of students from different states in the U.S.
Te am lead – Tutors World Wide (I) Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, India, October 2004 – Nov 2006
- Managed a team of 8 to 10 members in production and held responsible of their performance.
- Involved in the content development team and created content for different states in the U.S. Tutored hundreds of students.
Sc., Mathematics, St. Xavier’s College, Palayam Kottai, Tamil Nadu
- B. Ed., Mathematics, ACT College of Education, Chennai.
Experience: 10 years
A unique expertise in e-learning. Built and managed teams content and instruction teams of different sizes. Tutored for thousands of hours for students across the US. Created hundreds of pages of interactive content for various state curriculum. Played a vital role in the quality control and improved the performance of the individual tutor as well as the team's.