Lean Six Sigma, Change Management, Business Consulting
|languages||English, English, Hindi, Russian|
Master’s Degree, Manufacturing Technology
Bachelors Degree, Chemical Engineering
Cert ifications and associations:
- L ean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification (AAA, US)
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (General Electric, US)
- ITIL Certified - Foundation (Canada)
- Member, American Society for Quality (ASQ)
Prof essional development:
- Ta ctical Innovation – TRIZ
- Facilitative Leadership Skills, Capability Building, People Skills
- Dale Carnegie Canada – High Impact Presentations
Experience: 18 years
Thank you for visiting my profile! I teach or coach high-in-demand Lean Six Sigma to students and corporate staff at all levels.
Please note that the first session for 60 minutes ($69 in value) is free.
Why you should hire me as Lean Six Sigma and Management expert?
- You will save thousands of dollars by not hiring and paying Lean Six Sigma or Management Consultants $175 per hour or more to get the same results you can get through my coaching sessions. Compare $175 vs. $69 for the same or better quality and output.
- In addition, I will provide you with all the templates and tools applicable to your project (I can even customize for you) without letting you spend extra money.
- I will ensure both tangible and intangible results and you get follow-up coaching on the implementation with me every month until your project is institutionalized after you complete it successfully through my coaching.
You can share my profile by copying and pasting this link in your web browser.
One-on-one coaching: I will provide one-on-one coaching at any flexible time (Eastern, Western times) to you or your team members through virtual classrooms with best-in-class video and audio quality (whiteboard included). My coaching will be more effective than 'one-size-fits-all' approach taught by many Lean and Management consultants and definitely different than what standard courses on Lean and Continuous Improvement offer.
Short-term project coaching: You can hire me to work on Quick Fix projects or just during data collection and analysis phase, or design and conduct surveys, virtual interviews with your staff or even work on specific phase deliverables of the project.
End-to-end project coaching: I can also coach you or your team through the entire Lean Six Sigma or Continuous Improvement project, including the development of Action Plan, Implementation Plan, Control Plan and Transition Plan.
Training & Certification: Lean training can be sometimes too expensive. I can provide on-the-job training for you and your staff through virtual classroom sessions with the same affect as classroom training (focused sessions, whiteboard, interactions, exercises on your side of the room, etc.).
Online awareness courses (animated or videos) in Lean or BPM, though inexpensive are not as effective as coaching to guide you through your unique projects. These are standard packages with 50% or more information presented in them not relevant to your specific project or industry.
I also prepare Green Belt, Black Belt candidates for Certification Exams conducted by American Society of Quality (ASQ) and other reputed institutions. You pay for only first 10 lessons. Should you require any sessions after that, I will provide it for free until you get certified during the same calendar year.
If you haven't heard about Lean, Continuous Improvement, Business Process Management yet, check some of the websites and articles on these topics published in leading newspapers online.
- I am Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Management Consultant, Change Agent with over 18 years of experience in leading Enterprise Lean, Six Sigma, and Continuous Improvement initiatives in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Software / IT, Higher Education and Telecommunications environments.
- I am expert project manager and utilize sound project and program management skills to deliver projects from quality, cost and efficiency perspective.
If you are looking for an awareness course in Lean or Continuous Improvement, or would like to have someone who is experienced and guarantees results or money back, someone who can demonstrate results through the power of coaching, mentoring and leading you through your project in any type of environment or industry, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
I can review your business processes with you and virtually guide you to create a process flow or value-stream map of each one of them so you are able to identify activities that add no value and those that definitely add value. In the process, I also will help you identify opportunities for improvement and prioritize projects.
I will lead you through the entire life-cycle if needed or help you with specific activities relating to a particular project phase. I perform my work in a very systematic and structured way so outputs are clear and visible at every step of the process. I also deliver my recommendations report at the end of the session or project.
I will be able to coach you, your team and your organization on projects that focus on the following areas:
1. Cost Savings - Tangible and intangible
2. Efficiency Improvement projects (Quick Fixes or Longer Duration Projects)
3. Defect / Error Reduction in manufacturing or service environments
4. Change Management - having great Action Plan is not enough, I will show what soft and hard factors of change management you should consider based on your unique industry and culture (this is so much ignored by organizations that fail to deliver projects on the first three areas above)
I also specialize in Management Consulting and can help you virtually (and effectively) through any short or long-term project focusing on any or all of the three areas above.
I look forward to working with you inside.
Additional Information about the tutor:
Hemant applies Lean principles, Six Sigma, Quality Control methods and tools to solve problems, improve quality and reliability of products and services, optimization of business processes, and information flow in both manufacturing and service settings. He deploys and institutionalizes industry best practices and uses proven methodologies and frameworks such as Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Management & Automation, Change Management, Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI) and Integrated Risk Management to execute projects.
Hemant has collaborative, proven ability to mentor and manage both quick-win and complex, large-scale cross-functional projects in public and private sectors. He has deployed numerous metrics and performance measurement initiatives and possesses sound analytical and change management skills.
Hemant has coached and assisted clients implement Lean Six Sigma enterprise-wide, deployed Project Portfolio Management systems and was instrumental in developing Idea Management Systems for some of the fortune 500 companies. He also specializes in Hoshin Kanri and has facilitated strategic alignment sessions involving executives, directors and managers in large corporations.