American Accent 101
GLOBAL ACCENT POWER TRAINING CENTRE (July 2015 up to present)
Onlin e English Teacher
D uties and Responsibilities
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Recognize variations in student backgrounds, abilities, and learning styles
- Interact in a friendly and patient manner with students from different cultural backgrounds, students of all levels of language proficiency, and students who may have disabilities
- Present standard American English language clearly and serve as a linguistic model for students
- Talk in front of a large group
- Communicate effectively with students by articulating clearly, selecting vocabulary, and assessing comprehension by varying methods
- Tutor all language skills areas
- Explain grammar in an easy-to-understand way without overwhelming tutees
- Respond to student writing both holistically and analytically
- Listen actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for students, and build student confidence
- Help/guid e students without doing the work for them
Experience: 1 years
American Accent Training 101
This training is designed to get you started on your American Accent.
This training contains 13 lessons and exercises.
Our lesson will be a step by step process so that you can easily understand it.
We will not just studying but we'll be having fun as well.