Fundamentals, intermediate and advance lessons
2.5+ years of industry experience working for creating complex BI (Business Intelligence) solutions.
Hands on experience on creating, maintaing databases, creating data warehouse and reporting various metrics based on the requirements.
Can guide people who wants to take up data science as their profession.
In the world of Internet, petabytes of data is being generated from multiple source. One cant imagine how to manage such sheer volumn of data. Data science professionals are in great demand and career path is steep with potential growth.
Experience: 2 years
This database training for beginners introduces and defines the terminology, concepts, and skills you need to understand database objects, security requirements, graphical tools, T-SQL scripts, and writing database queries, in addition to executing stored procedures.
Other topics will include:
- How indexes work, difference between clustered, non-clustered, etc, what a page is and how they layout
- Understanding of subqueries, and can think through using them in joins and wheres
- Can read an execution plan, and understand how the different parts of the query effect it
- Can tune queries with execution hints without screwing up performance (parallelism hints, index hints, loop hints, et al)
- Can profile and use traces for identifying and understanding statistics of executions under real-world load
- Knows what the data structures are on the disk