Spanish Language & Culture
- Working as a teacher in a summer camp, teaching Spanish and English to primary and pre-school students. Summer 2009 and 2010.
- Substitute teacher in a public school in Spain. September 2009-January 2010.Teaching Spanish,arts and crafts and English in nursery ages 3-5 years old and in primary stage 5-11 years old.
- Working as an English and Spanish primary teacher in a private school. 2010-2014.Teachig students at the ages between 3 to 12 years old.
- Teaching English in Thailand in different Elementary Government Schools, Secondary Government Schools and Business Englsih in Private Schools as part of the TEFL’s course practices, 2013.
- Head teacher of primary stage, and teaching English in secondary in The Cambridge School Doha, Qatar. August 201-4July 2015
- Kindergarten head teacher and academic supervisor in Hailiang International Cambridge School, Zhejiang, China. August 2015-August 2016.
Experience: 6 years
I am an enthusiastic and focused SPANISH & ENGLISH teacher with 6 years of teaching experience who is committed to safeguarding and promoting the education and well-being of children,young people and adults at all times.
I am passionate about giving students the best possible education in life, and enjoy working in a busy environment and relishes the challenge of managing a diverse workload.
I am fundamentally committed to good practise and innovation and very much a team player. I am always engaged in continuous learning in order to broaden my knowledge and experience, and I am confident, passionate and enthusiastic about teaching.