POETRY AND LITERATURE
Undergraduate Studies : April 2011 to Dec 2015
Un iversity &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; &nbs p; : Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
Field of Study & nbsp; & nbsp; : Bachelor of ARTS (ENGLISH LITERATURE)
Secondary School : Feb 2006 to Nov 2009
Sc hool &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; &n bsp; : Lelmokwo Boys High
Ex am : KCSE-Attained a Mean Grade of A minus (A-)
Ov erall Responsibility : ENGLISH AND JOURNALIST Club Chairman
< p>KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
- Good interpersonal relations with co-workers to enhance free communication in realizing good performance in different fields.
- Good Planning skills in execution of duties or responsibilities given by my superiors.
- Good Project proposal writing and Entrepreneur/business planning skills.
< p>WORK EXPERIENCE.
- 1st February 2013 to 30 April- 2013: worked as an EDITING in Outsource Limited
- 3rd Feb to 18th April 2014: KENYA ORDINANCE FACTORY CORPORATION in maintainace department
Experience: 2 years
GREATERVIEW OF UNDERSTANDING IN NAMED CATEGORIES OF FIELD STUDY.