I have taken General Chemistry 1 and 2 at Oakland University. I have earned 4.0 in both classes. Also in high school I have always had A's in chemsitry. In total 2 years of chemistry I have had.
Experience: 2 years
1. Perform fundamental calculations such as molar mass, empirical formula, and percent composition.
2. Describe both the gross and fine structures of the atom, with emphasis on correct electron configuration.
3. Balance chemical equations and relate coefficients to stoichiometric calculations involving mass, particles, solution volumes, gas volumes and energy.
4. Discuss chemical bonding, shapes of molecular compounds, and types of intermolecular forces.
5. Determine the factors that influence the rates of chemical reactions.
6. Determine the factors that influence the equilibrium of chemical reactions.
7. A qualitative and quantitative understanding of acid-base chemistry.
8. Understand the concepts of entropy and free energy and how they apply to the spontaneity of a reaction.
9. Have a qualitative and quantitative understanding of electrochemical cells.
10. Calculate the concentration of reactants and products for several classes of chemical reactions including acid-base reactions, precipitation reactions, and electrochemical reactions.