English Fluency Coaching & Teaching for All Levels.
I first began teaching English back in 2010 in South Africa. My first experience was working within a primary school with 50 loud and active students! My lessons were designed to help the students to pass their English language and literature exams, so my lessons included;
- Compr ehension and reading techniques.
- Developi ng and expanding on vocabulary and word banks.
- Exam-writing skills and techniques.
My next role was in Mexico in 2012, where I taught conversational English to locals who had the desire to move to America. I also worked with small business owners who were looking to expand their businesses internationally and needed English to do so. My lessons involved;
- Produ cing good and understandable pronunciation of English words.
- Email writing skills and phrases.
- Small talk and general conversation phrases.
After this, I taught English in Budapest in 2014, where I worked with some major international companies, such as Microsoft, IBM and Siemens. I also worked directly with local language schools to help students prepare for IELTS and TOEFL exams. My lessons were based around;
- Busines s English phrases and grammatical structures.
- Presenta tion skills and relevant phrases.
- Comparative and report writing skills.
As of now, I have been teaching English online for over a year and use a combination of all my experience in my lessons.
Experience: 6 years
Studying English should be enjoyable, practical and unique to you!
My English lessons are all individually designed around your needs and targets. Each session in personalised for you. This is to help you;
- Expand your vocabulary, including idioms and phrasal verbs.
- Improve your grammatical knowledge and accuracy.
- Develop your fluency when speaking.
- Correct and proofread important documents, such as business emails, presentations or university essays
Most importantly, my lessons will help develop your confidence in using English and encourage you to enjoy learning it!
Feel free to contact me for a free, 20-minute trial lesson where we can discuss your personal goals and how we can achieve them together.