Digital Circuits and Systems
I am an Electronics and Communications Engineer, with Electrical Physics being a crucial and a strong point.
My Educational Qualifiications include :
Electronics Engineer - GPA 82%
12th Standard - 94.5 % (Secured 98% in Physics)
10th Standard - 90.5 %
I have done my Final Engineering project in Digital Circuits and Systems and designed an arithmetic vedic calculator using Logic Gates and Sequential Circuits, and therefore has a strong hold on such topics.
Experience: 2 years
My lecture on the Subject Deals with the following topics in Digital Circuits and Systems :
1. Number systems and their inter-conversion and uses/applications
2. Combinatorial circuits : Their construction and applications.
3. Boolean algebra, minimization of functions using Boolean identities and Karnaugh map
4. Logic gates and their static CMOS implementations
5. Arithmetic circuits, code converters, multiplexers and decoders.
6. Sequential circuits: latches and flip flops, counters, shift registers.