Year Of Passing   ;
PRO FESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Teaching in a multiple institutes for General Studies and Aptitude in Delhi and Faridabad example – Bright Career Maker , Premier Academy, over 1 and half year.
- Conducted  ; Youth Empowerment Workshop in Manav Rachna International University,Faridabad.
- Wor ked as a Software Developer and Image Consultant with Infosys Pvt. Ltd. [2011-2013]
- Worked as Requirement Analyst and Developer with Quovatis Technologies.
- Developed Business Analytical Software for DSI .
- Organized and conducted over 40 Happiness programmes,The Art Of Living.
- Taught in orphanages in East Delhi.
OTHER CURRICULAR ACHEIVEMENTS
- Written Mains, UPSC,2016 and Mains, UPSC,2014
- C racked Jamia Millia All India Top 100 List for RCA,2015
- Highest Pointer in Infosys Pvt. Ltd.
- Highest Pointer in General knowledge based learning , Infosys Pvt. Ltd.
- University Topper – 1st Year, GGSIPU
- Deputy Head Girl, Ramjas School
Experience: 4 years
The sociology of religion concerns the practices, historical backgrounds, developments, universal themes and roles of religion in society. There is particular emphasis on the recurring role of religion in all societies and throughout recorded history. The sociology of religion is distinguished from the philosophy of religion in that sociologists do not set out to assess the validity of religious truth-claims, instead assuming what Berger has described as a position of "methodological atheism". It may be said that the modern formal discipline of sociology began with the analysis of religion in Durkheim's 1897 study of suicide rates among roman catholic and protestant populations. Max Weber published four major texts on religion in a context of sociology. Contemporary debates often centre on topics such as secularization, civil religion, the intersection of religion and economics and the role of religion in a context of globalization and multiculturalism.
Rest to follow during the class...