|languages||English, Hindi, Telugu|
Std 12: 97.4, Andhra Pradesh board, June 2014.
B.Tech (Engineering Physics) I yr:7.25,Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, June 2015.
B.Tech (Engineering Physics) II yr:7.32,Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, June 2016.
B.Tech (Engineering Physics) III yr:7.85,Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, June 2017.
Secured 'S' grade in optics course.
Special subjects in B.Tech: solid state physics,Optics,Quantum Mechanics,Statistical Physics, astrophysical concepts, Introduction to earth, atmospheric ocean sciences, Mathematical Physics.
Did a project to find the temperature profile using Rayleigh LIDAR and study of Lasers at NARL under the guidance of Dr.K.Raghunath.
I also built a Can Sat that measures temperature,Pressure,humidity of atmosphere when dropped from a height.
Did a literature study on Space telescopes and imaging payloads.
Experience: 0 years
This is basic course for anyone who want to pursue thier further studies in astronomy or astrophysics. It consists of modules each with different topics and can be understood step wise.
1.Coordinate system – concept of time in astronomy
2.Telescopes – plate scale – resolution – seeing – CCDs
3. Overview of Solar system – phases of Moon – eclipses – tides
4. Flux – luminosity – magnitude system – extinction – reddening – colour – Blackbody radiation – effective temperature - Radiative Transfer
5. Formation of spectral lines – spectral classification – HR diagram
6. Binary stars – radial velocity – Doppler effect – mass determination
7. Sun – structure – Sun spot – solar wind – corona – solar cycle
8. ISM – phases – composition – cooling – HSE – Virial theorem – cloud collapse –protostar formation – PMS evolution
9. MS – nucleosynthesis – post MS evolution
10. Galaxies – Milky Way structure – composition – kinematics – centre of MW – beyond MW – galaxy classification
11. Cosmology – expansion of universe – Hubble’s law – redshift
I will provide notes for the modules and clarify doubts .