Learn English | Native Speaker | Australia | Conversational - Creative - Grammatical - Fun
- I graduated at Macquarie University, a bachelor of arts. Majoring in Philosophy.
- 14 0+ Hours TEFL course.
- 2 years experience teaching English/Drama/Vocabulary in Vietnam.
- 6 months experience Kindergarten English in India.
- Several months across Europe teaching private lessons.
- Volunteered at several organisations in Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, Morocco.
Experience: 6 years
My name is Maverick, I am a 25 year old male and I was born in Sydney, Australia!
5 years ago I left my life behind at the airport and ventured out into the world. A few weeks later, I ran out of money. This is when I began my life as a teacher, I travelled across the globe, working as I went.
I made a base for myself in Casablanca, Morocco where it is currently Ramadam season. This means there is nothing to do at the moment.
I am available 24/7 for teaching lessons and I am very excited to meet my new virtual students.
The primary aim is to support students in improving their English skills and gain confidence in speaking. Each lesson is personalized to your individual needs, be it IELTS preparation, every-day conversational skills, Business English or English for children. You'll receive a full range of fun, creative lesson material!
Look forward to working together. I will teach you the correct English that will charm the pants off of anyone.