Strength of Material
I am pursuing Bachelors degree in Industrial and Production engineering.
Experience: 2 years
Strength of Material (SOM) is very important subject for civil engineering as well as mechanical engineering. Students who is seeking help in this subject can join this course.
Following topics will be covered under this course -
- Stress and strain
- Stress-strain relationship and elastic constants
- Mohr’s circle for plane stress and plane strain
- shear force and bending moment diagrams
- bending and shear stresses
- deflection of beams
- torsion of circular shafts
- Euler’s theory of columns
- thermal stresses
College assignments will also be discussed .