Looking for New Students on Buddy School
Experience: 5 years
My name is Jamie and I am a tutor in English for ESL students. English is my native language and I am from the New England area of America. I've tutored both adults and children in basic, intermediate and conversational English. I've tutored at two colleges to ESL student with a primary focus on verb usage and practice in conversation/immersion. I also focus on beginners of English reference CEFR (A1 and A2). My goal as a tutor is to aid you in your goals for becoming a better English speaker.
Introduction (Mandatory): 30 minutes - $3.00
This session is all about the student. I need to know your overall goals in English, what level you are in English and get to know you as a student and a learner. Also, I will introduce myself and exactly what I do. This session is 30 minutes long and is only $3.00 because it is not a lesson.
A1 Level tutoring: 60 minutes - $20.00/hour
This session is focused on the CEFR student in A1 level. We will focus on:
- Will learn everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
- Learn how to introduce yourself and others. Learn how to answer questions about personal details.
- Learn listening skills and how to interact in a simple way to other English speakers.
A2 Level Tutoring: 60 minutes - $20.00/hour
This session is focused on the CEFR student in A2 level. We will focus on:
- Will learn how to understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance.
- Will learn how to communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Will learn how to describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
24 Hours (1-day) in advance or it will be considered as a 'No Call/No Show' and you will be billed accordingly.