1. I always try to clear the basics of the students
2. I try to understand the current level of understanding of the student and teach him/her at that level and gradually improving their level of understanding
3. So I change my teaching ways depending on different students but I always try to bring out the best in him/her by constantly motivating him/her and making him/her do regular practice of his/her weak areas.
4. I also keep my focus on the exam syllabus so that students are well in advance prepared for the exam
5. I like to give practical examples from day to day life while teaching so that students can relate the topic well
6. I keep revising the topics already taught so that student can understand and learn it by heart.
7. I am really passionate towards teaching and this is what motivates me to teach.
Students taught by me have always done well in exams
Experience: 3 years
I have three years experience in tutoring Maths (from 9th -12th) and Science (11th-12th)