Hindi - language and literature - speak or write!
Bachelor in Education
Masters in Arts - Philosophy, Hindi and Music.
- Primary, High School and Secondary school students both from India and other countries.
- College students with Hindi as a subject.
- Doctorate readings
- Online tutoring for school children K-12
- Online sessions for people interested in learning conversation in Hindi
- Online sessions for people wishing to learn the language for its sake, spoken reading and writing
- Online translations from Hindi to English of articles, messages or other writings done quickly and sent over phone or other electronic media.
- Done many translations of entire course work and books for Governmental institutes, IGNOU and National Open School from English to Hindi in many subject areas.
- Was a freelance journalist with a Hindi newspaper and also had a weekly column
- Have broadcast self written and other stories on All India Radio, India.
- Continue to be a freelance writer and am compiling a book.
Experience: 30 years
With almost 30 years of working with the language in different capacities, I easily adapt teaching styles to suit individual requirements and thus develop aptitude. The objective of learning Hindi could be to study it as a subject and write a school/college exam, or a desire to author an article or book, a translation or to simply learn the language to speak, read and appreciate it I try to make the task simpler and interesting.
Not rote based or techincally difficult the effort is to make the student start liking the language, understand its basics and progress with confidence towards independent work. Emphasis is on vocabulary, grammar, fluency and to develop an appreciation of the text and context!
In all these years, students have left with a respect and liking for the language and many still stay in contact.