Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus
I'm a Licensed Chemist and proudly to say, I'm also good in Math. My favorite subjects are Mathematics, Chemistry, and English. I'm a Filipino but English is our second language, thus, we won't have any problem in communicating. Teaching math is one of my passion. Since I also love teaching chemistry, I could give free tutorial in that subject. Professionaly, I am working in the manufacturing industry and I did provide short in-depth on-the-job training to our interns in which I discussed the principles behind the laboratory equipment as well as the mathematical equations/calculations related to that.
Experience: 3 years
1. In algebra, I'm gonna focuses on the following:
- Linear Equation
- Polynomial Equation
- Functional Equation
- Differential Equation
2. In Trigonometry, I'll be discussing about the trigonometric functions such as sine, cosine, tangent, etc.
3. Lastly, in Calculus, I'll be focusing on Limits and Differential Calculus. The following are examples of Differential Calculus:
- Chain Rule
- Product Rule
- Quotient Rule
- Inverse Functions and Differentiation
- Stationary Point (For example: Maxima and minima, First Derivative Test, Second Derivative Test)