Dedicated Experienced English Teacher
|languages||English, Japanese, Spanish|
▪ Business, university and corporate out service-classes.
▪ Telephone conference and business presentation preparation.
▪ B1 and B2 Cambridge and Trinity exam preparation.
▪ Reinforcement classes for high school students.
▪ Homework assistance for all ages.
▪ Native English speaker.
▪ Motivated, energetic and proactive.
▪ Patient, caring and supportive to student’s needs.
▪ Imaginative lesson plans.
▪ Enthusiastic, friendly and cheerful.
▪ Six years at Berlitz as a Business English Teacher
▪ Four years at World family as an English Teacher
▪ Established a Pen Pal exchange program between Japanese and British students.
▪ Awarded the Smile award (customer satisfaction) at Berlitz in 2008.
01/2016 – current Business English Teacher(freelance)
▪ Company out service classes for Daimler and Porsche
▪ Exam preparation
– 06/2017 Friedrich & Weik GERMANY
▪ English correspondence
▪ Website translation
▪ Proof reading
04/2015 – 10/2015 Nanny/childcare/English teacher IBIZA
▪ Childcare while teaching English or art skills.
▪ Event planning with songs, dancing, crafts, customized to the children
< p> 02/2013 – 04/2015 English Teacher (freelance)
P rivate classes – Cordoba
▪ B1 and B2 Exam preparation.
▪ Created daily lesson plans for multi-level adult ESL classes.
▪ Taught lessons encompassing a range of skill building activities for speaking, writing, reading and listening.
04/200 9 – 02/2013 English Teacher Disney's World of English (World Family) – Tokyo, Japan
▪ Mummy and baby lessons.
▪ Toddler lessons.
▪ Large groups of children aged from 3-12.
▪ Lesson focus on learning through play, music and dancing.
▪ Telephone English, singing together on the telephone.
01/2003 – 04/2009 English Teacher Berlitz – Tokyo, Japan
▪ Taught preschool, elementary, and high school children.
▪ Phonics, alphabet recognition, reading writing and speech practice.
▪ Contracted to weekly large kindergarten, university and corporate classes.
▪ Mentoring teachers.
▪ Event coordinating large group activity plans, festive party planning and Kids summer camp.
▪ Business English.
< p>EDUCATION p>
1999 – 2002 Bachelor of Arts: 3D Design
Falmou th College of Arts – Falmouth, Cornwall, England
Sustainable product design for blind and partially sighted people.
▪ Business English.
▪ Skilled with all ages and levels
▪ Curriculum development.
▪ Training and mentoring.
Experience: 14 years
Hello! I am from England and I have 14 years experience teaching English to all ages and levels in Japan, spain and Germany. I have extensive experience in Business English such as presentation practise, business meetings, practicing for teleconferences, phone calls and much more. Furthermore, I have expertise in conversation practise, English for travelling and I will customise your lesson to reach your goals in English. My teaching style is enthusiastic, patient, and fun! I think correction is very important and I will tell you when you have made a mistake and explain why followed by practice to get it correct. I will help expand your vocabulary and ask you to make example sentences so you can try for yourself. I love language and I believe I can help you progress rapidly. Try out a lesson with me and see for yourself! I hope to hear from you soon!
Please watch my short introduction video here: