Career Resume CV
50.00 USD /single lesson (45 min.)
Tutor score: 0 What is the tutor score?
- Appointed as Ambassador of Good Will for African Cooperation Council, and head of Capacity Building and Investments.
- CEO, investments and international trade, regional economic development for UNDP and UN Commission of Africa.
- Senior Adviser, (USAID, UNDP, World Bank, OPIC, etc.), grant and contract proposals writing, regulations, project requirements.
- Direct or of HR, American Association of International Management.
- Presiden t of American Association of International Management (AAIM, Inc., NY). Provided management and leadership to major business operations.
- HR Manager, American Management Association (AMA), MCE, UNDP and others. Projects included: Private sector development, banking and finance, management skills, management of technology and innovations - project documentation available.
- Lect ured, published, and trained on Human Resources Development and Management.
- Senior Expert for International Executive Service Corps (IESC) to international development projects in MENA. Areas: international trade and investments.
- CHIEF OF PARTY: investment projects in MENA region, Cairo, Egypt (Egyptian Agricultural Development Bank): International Management Development Institute (IMDI) funded by USAID (1993-1995).
- CHIEF OF PARTY: to Tennessee Export Development Association (TEDA), Nashville, TN to market technical agri-business services, water management systems and products of the tri-states served by TEDA (Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi). Obtained and managed a grant from Overseas Private Investments Corporation (OPIC) to assist funding TEDA International Business Programs and to promote OPIC banking services (1988-1993).
- CHIEF OF PARTY: to Jamaica Free Zones International Investment Promotion Project for Association of Caribbean States (ACS) [1995-1997], funded by ACS and USAID. Headed technical assistance programs for small and medium enterprises for agri-business, water management, fisheries (fish, shrimp and lobster farming); Managed recruitment and training of technical staff; report to USAID, ACS - project documentation attached.
- CHIEF OF PARTY, UNDP: Project Director to UNDP project of: “Local Business and Economic Development for the Palestinian People in Occupied Territories” (1994). Designed and coordinated investment projects, women employment, technical assistance for SME - project documentation attached.
- SENIOR EXPERT and CHIEF OF PARTY to United Nations Technical Cooperation for Development (TCD) and UNDP: Regional Economic Development. Prepared reports and assessments of development projects, financial review and economic trends in developing countries (1984-1996) - project documentation attached.
- CHIEF OF PARTY: to reform of “Estonian National Customs Board” to design and implement reform policies and programs to promote business environment and foreign investments and offer US operations management practices for Estonian small and medium size businesses. (1994) - project documentation attached.
- Exper t in international cultures and socio-economic systems – especially for Middle East, North Africa, Africa, Caribbean, and South America.
- Received awards and recognition for outstanding achievements from US Department of State, US Dept of the Treasury, UNDP, University of Pittsburgh, and others.
- Received Top-Secret Security Clearance from USDOJ as a result of working as Project Director on a US Government contract with USDOJ.
Experience: 30 years
- Will create a superior resume (CV) to get the job you are dreaming of getting. As a former CEO of a major company, I am aware of the design that employers look for. In any industry, will design a winning resume for you to last a life time and offer impeccable image of your skills and abilities.