Quick Learning English
Instructed students in English language arts, including writing, reading comprehension, speaking, listening and understanding.
Having students from ages 8 to 14.
&ld quo;Casa De Cultura Morelos”
T eaching English one- on- one
Having students from ages 6 to 73.
- Developed English lesson plans in line with the national curriculum: Planned English lessons to meet curriculum standards.
- Helped students understand, speak, read and write in English.
- Delivered engaging, coherent lectures and motivating lessons to students across all Key Stages. Utilized learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- Modified assignments and activities to meet the learning needs of individual students – Identified and sorted into small, similarly skilled groups.
- Classroom management: Prepared English classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts. Prepared course work, planned class sessions: Selected/integrated appropriate instructional materials for classroom instruction – Organized/delivered classroom lectures to students. Arranged extra-curricular activities and set targets for pupils.
- Evaluated the students’ class work and assignments: Graded tests, essays, reports and other assignments – Regularly provided students with feedback in line with the faculty assessment systems.
Experience: 3 years
Experienced English teacher with passion for both written words and teaching, uses this passion to connect students to the material. Possesses good presentation and communication skills that ensure students learn the material presented as well as they can.
TKT Module 1 Band 3.
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL)
Key Skills and Core Competencies
- Good communicator – Mature, patient, responsible and positive attitude.
- Approachable – Good listening skills.
- Passionate and energetic.
- Planning and organizational skills.
I am motivated to work with children and adults and fully utilize my communication and teaching skills.