- IBDP examiner for paper-3 and moderator for Internal assessment in economics since January 2014 (Examiner ID-136513)
- Worked as senior Economics (IGCSE and A levels) and Maths (Up to grade 8) Teacher with Vidya Sanskar International School (Residential School), Faridabad from 2010 to 2012. This School is affiliated to CIE.
- Worked as senior Economics and social science Teacher with Harvest International School (Residential School), Ludhiana from 2008 to 2010. This School is affiliated to Cambridge Board, London.
- Worked as A level Economics and O level Economics, Commerce and Business studies teacher with The Chittagong Grammar school, Bangladesh (Chittagong) from 2005 to 2008. This school is affiliated to University of Cambridge.
- Working at Good Shepherd International School (Residential School), Ooty as a senior IBDP (International Baccalaureate) and IGCSE teacher in Economics and business management since 2012. This school is incidentally recognized by Council of International School (CIS).
Experience: 15 years
My objective as a teacher is to create a diverse learning environment, where every student has the ability to reach his or her fullest potential. I want to help students to develop self-confidence, raise self-concept, and reduce anxiety or fear of failure in academic work. I try to assist students in achieving a better understanding of specific subject material and in improving academic capabilities.Working in various capacities with the International Baccalaureate and Cambridge International Examinations has helped me grow as an educationist.
- Post Graduate diploma in Adult and Continuing Education, 2003
- Master of Arts, (M.A.), 2002
Economics (specialization in population and environmental economics) (Second Division)
Kalyani University, West Bengal.
- Bachelor of Science, (B.Sc.), 2000
Major in Economics with Mathematics, statistics and English as other subject (Second division)
B.B. College, Burdwan University, West Bengal
- H.S.C., WBHSED, 1997
Math, Physics, Chemistry, English, Bengali, Biology (First Division)
- Matriculation, WBSED, 1995
Math, Physical Sc, Life Sc, Geography, Hist, Bengali, Eng, Physical Education, (First Division)