|languages||English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi|
I have graduated in Computer science in the year 2009 and started coding since 2006. Since then I have been involved in teaching and develeoping applications by programming for about 11 years now.
I have a master degree from NITK Surathkal, one of the reputed college in India.
Cureently working as a Assistent professor in NITK surathkal.
Experience: 5 years
C has Become Very Popular for Various Reasons
- One of the early programming languages.
- Still, the best programming language to learn quickly.
- C language is reliable, simple and easy to use.
- C language is a structured language.
- Modern programming concepts are based on C.
- It can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms.
- Universities preferred to add C programming in their courseware.
- C is a robust language with a rich set of built-in functions and operators.
- Programs written in C are efficient and fast.
- C is highly portable, programs once written in C can be run on other machines with minor or no modification.
- C is basically a collection of C library functions, we can also create our own function and add it to the C library.
- C is easily extensible.
- C is the building block for many other programming languages.
- Programs written in C are highly portable.
- Several standard functions are there (like in-built) that can be used to develop programs.
- C programs are basically collections of C library functions, and it’s also easy to add own functions to the C library.
- The modular structure makes code debugging, maintenance and testing easier.
- C does not provide Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- There are no concepts of Namespace in C.
- C does not provide binding or wrapping up of data in a single unit.
- C does not provide Constructor and Destructor.