UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI
Bachelor of Law.
Graduation expected, DECEMBER 2019
Moot court competition
Deba ting Society
- P roject with Sitonik law firm as an intern 2017
- Volunteer at Kenya Red Cross.
- Conduct legal research and draft materials for publication on law firms.
- Research Assistant
- Revised and critiqued articles in preparation for submission to professional journals. Collaborated with researchers investigating physical and mental health care among rural, minority and impoverished populations in the university.
- Student Judge- 2017 in a school competition on Mr and Miss UoN.
- Heard cases, conferred with counselors, drafted rulings and implemented sanctions for violations of the university code of conduct. Counselled students accused of violating University Standards of Conduct through the trial process. Investigated facts, interviewed and prepared witnesses, and determined case strategy in preparation for trial. Represented students at trial by examining witnesses and arguing before the judiciary committee.
Courtroom is my second home and proficient in English
Experience: 2 years
Well detailed and a passionate tutor in law.